Before registering for St Andrew Sunday School, please read the School Policy and accept below.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
St. Andrew Lutheran Church offers Sunday School for children, K3 through high school. Young children must be potty trained to attend. All children who attend must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
Sunday School will begin promptly at 9:15 a.m. and will end at 10:15 a.m. Please be prompt in dropping off and picking up.
Out of glory and honor to our Savior, Jesus Christ, when we are in God’s House for Sunday School our actions will reflect the love we have for Him and will include:
- Respectful hands, (no hitting, throwing items, pushing or shoving)
- Respectful voices, (no yelling, no offensive or inappropriate language)
- Respectful feet, (no running, no kicking, etc.)
- Respectful dress (removing of hats, no clothing with offensive or inappropriate language)
In order to maintain an atmosphere that glorifies God and keeps His House holy, there may be instances where special actions need to be taken. In those events, the following will be implemented:
- The teacher will take a student aside and deal with the incident as needed.
- If the behavior continues, the superintendent will get involved and contact the parents if deemed necessary.
- If there are no behavioral changes, the parent and child will meet with the pastor of St. Andrew to devise a plan of action.
It is our prayer through our Sunday School program that each child will be given the opportunity to develop to his or her fullest potential spiritually and with God’s blessing, he or she will see himself or herself as a unique and special individual in God’s world.